Indoor Turf Field
- For 1 to 3 sessions, the front desk can book hours. For extended rental requests, more than three sessions, please contact the Sports Director Bill Fahey at 585-230-6152. Special events such as a Keepers Clinic, league tryouts, etc. will require approval in writing before being scheduled. 1
- Arrival time is 15 minutes before your selected session time. Access to the field will be at the rented session time.
- There will be no food, beverages, or gum allowed on the floor.
- The renter is required to bring their own equipment; i.e. balls.
- The renter is responsible for the conduct of the participants and clean up after the session, leave it as you find it.
- The renter is responsible for participants staying in the areas they rented.
- The renter is responsible for all damage caused by the participants.
- No outdoor cleats are allowed
- The Turf field is not to be used for batting practice
- During rental times, no competitive matches (for ages 15 and up) are allowed without an assigned certified referee.
1. The renter is responsible for the coordination of the session rented. If the renter cannot make the session rented, it is their responsibility to find a replacement. There are no makeup times. When a replacement is found, the payment plan is still in affect.