Introduce your Family or Group to Golf
This program is tailored to fit your family or group day, time, and weeks available throughout the summer. 5 classes, 10 hours of instruction, can be spread over the summer according to your schedule by appointment. This program includes swing fundamentals, short game, putting, rules and etiquette, and on course instruction. All ages are welcome – 4 student minimum
- No equipment is necessary, this allows you time to determine student interest and evaluation of potential.
- All fundamentals of the short game, full swing, putting, rules, and etiquette will be taught.
- Plus fun drills and skill challenges will inspire your child and teach proper practice routines.
Includes twelve nine hole rounds, eight with instruction. Play nine holes of golf on Friday nights throughout July and August. Rain outs may extend golf into September. Optional directed practice starts at 3:00 pm. Structured Instruction starts at 4:00 pm, nine holes begins at 5:30.
- Students will be taught how to make a dynamic "connected" golf swing
- Improving their balance and ability to hit the sweet spot more consistently
- Golf course management strategies will be taught.
This program also offers your child unlimited range club use for an additional $115. A parent is welcome to play along for free, however, use of a golf cart requires an additional $50.00.
The goal of this four week program is to provide your child with a positive and enjoyable golf experience. This will entail instruction on swing fundamentals, long game, short game, putting, etiquette, practice drills and safety.
Camp 1: Mondays: 7/12, 7/19, 7/26, 8/2
(Sign-up deadline - July 9)
Camp 2: Tuesdays: 8/10, 8/17, 8/24, 8/31
(Sign-up deadline - August 7)
Contact Information for Gary
- Gary Tatar, PGA Professional
- Salmon Creek Country Club
- 355 Washington Street
- Spencerport, NY 14559
- Cell: 585-233-8863 Email: email@example.com
- Email Gary