Junior & Family Golf Lessons with Gary Tatar
Junior Private Lessons
(Available Year Round)
- One Lesson ($65.00)
- Series of 3 Lessons ($180.00)
- Series of 5 Lessons ($275.00)
- Series of 10 Lessons ($400.00)
- All private lessons are forty five minutes in length.
Family Golf Camps
Custom-sized" to fit your needs
- Adults & Juniors ($150.00 per Person)
- Little Spikes ($100.00 per Person)
(Little Spikes are under age 7 with an adult)
This program is tailored to fit your family or group day, time, and weeks available throughout the summer. 5 classes, 10 hours of instruction, can be spread over the summer according to your schedule by appointment. This program includes swing fundamentals, short game, putting, rules and etiquette, and on course instruction. All ages are welcome – 4 student minimum
- No equipment is necessary, this allows you time to determine student interest and evaluation of potential.
- All fundamentals of the short game, full swing, putting, rules, and etiquette will be taught.
- Plus fun drills and skill challenges will inspire your child and teach proper practice routines.
Junior Golf Summer League - $350.00
Includes twelve nine hole rounds, eight with instruction. Play nine holes of golf on Friday nights throughout July and August. Rain outs may extend golf into September. Optional directed practice starts at 3:00 pm. Structured Instruction starts at 4:00 pm, nine holes begins at 5:30. The importance of direction and distance control will be taught while developing a sound setup routine.
- Students will be taught how to make a dynamic "connected" golf swing
- Improving their balance and ability to hit the sweet spot more consistently
- Golf course management strategies will be taught.
This program also offers your child unlimited range club use for an additional $200. A parent is welcome to play along for free, however, use of a golf cart requires an additional $75.00.
Evening Junior Golf Camps - $100.00
The goal of this four week program is to provide your child with a positive and enjoyable golf experience. This will entail instruction on swing fundamentals, long game, short game, putting, etiquette, practice drills and safety.
Camp 1: Mondays: 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 8/7
(Sign-up deadline - July 7)
Camp 2: Tuesdays: 8/8, 8/15, 8/22, 8/29
(Sign-up deadline - August 4)
- All Camp dates will be held as scheduled. In case of bad weather, instruction will be held inside.
- Camp Time: 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm Instruction starts promptly at 5:30.
- The camp is open to children ages 8 to 14. Camp is limited to the first 20 children. An adult is welcome to observe.
- Golf is available following instruction. Children play free, however must be accompanied by an adult. If the adult plays a twilight fee is required.
- All Juniors will be required to have an adult present if you choose to play the golf course following the camp.
Please print and fill out the registration form found in the link below. After filling it out please return it to the address above.